Fashion Face-Off: Taylor Swift vs. Country QueensRelated: Face-Off, Carrie Underwood, Faith Hill, Taylor Swift, LeAnn Rimes, Miranda Lambert, Lucy Hale
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage - Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage
By Rebecca Silverstein
Congrats to Taylor Swift, whose hit song "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" has broken the 48-year-old Billboard record for the most weeks atop the Country Songs chart by a female artist. But although T. Swizzle reigns on the charts, is she country's most fashionable femme? We put her to the test against the genre's top stars.
Lace can either be racy or ladylike, but when Taylor and Carrie donned the fabric on the red carpet, they looked simply stunning. Taylor wore a red floor-length Elie Saab lace-and-chiffon gown to the 2012 Billboard Music Awards in May, while Carrie wore a purple embellished-lace Abed Mahfouz dress to the 2012 American Music Awards in November.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite