- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP - Photo: John Shearer/AP
By Stacie Anthony
Have you ever had to square off against your bestie? It may have been a run for class president or battle for captain of the cheerleading squad. Remember how awkward you felt? Well, imagine being two music superstars, who are up against each other for a huge music award. Yep! That's right. BFFs and world-renowned singers Rihanna and Katy Perry are both in the running for a 2012 AMA Artist of the Year award. While these two talented gals await their fate on Nov. 18, we're pitting them against each other in a fun, flirty fashion face-off. So just for giggles, let's click through and cast a vote to see which BFF wore these trends the best.
Who's more ravishing in retro? RiRi, who looked fashionable in a fuchsia Marchesa gown at the Time 100 Gala or the sugary sweet pop star, who stunned fans in a red velvet Dolce & Gabbana ensemble during the Los Angeles premiere of "Katy Perry: Part of Me"?
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite