Favorite Fictional BandsRelated: Listomania, Beyonce, John Stamos, Kate Hudson, Jennifer Hudson, Mario Lopez, Anna Paquin
- Photo: Virgin/EMI/Promotional1 of 21
By Drew Mackie
This Sunday, the Grammy Awards will honor the most outstanding musicians of 2010. Today, however, Wonderwall gives a shout-out to some bands that don't always get the respect they deserve on grounds that they're not real, in one sense or another. But that doesn't mean they can't rock.
The brainchild of Blur frontman Damon Albarn and the only band on this list to actually win a Grammy, Gorillaz features four cartoon bandmembers who live in an alternate universe. They can't sign autographs, and their live performances rely heavily on multimedia displays, but their songs are catchier than most of those played by musicians of the non-cartoon variety.
RELATED: Get more about the 2011 Grammys
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite