Fergie Admits She's Talked About "Cheating" With Her Therapist
- Photo: Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Fergie, whose husband, Josh Duhamel, continues to battle allegations that he had a one-night stand with an Atlanta stripper, says she has always been very open with her man.
Even when it comes to her bisexual past.
"The funny thing is that I was very open and honest about that from the very beginning, and everyone was acting like it was some new trend," the singer, 34, tells the Advocate. "Go back four or five years, people, and you'll see the same answer."
She said Duhamel, 36, wasn't bothered that she had experimented with women.
"I've been very honest with him from the get-go," she said. "I think women are beautiful. I've had a lot of fun with women, and I'm not ashamed of it.
"The problem is that I also love a well-endowed man," she added. "But just because I enjoy women doesn’t mean I'm allowed to have affairs in my relationship."
Said the singer, "I learned through talking with my therapist that it is still cheating even if it's with girls, so there is a rule there."
Asked if they'd ever be open to threesomes, she said, "No, that's not happening. We're too smart for that. We've done some filming but with no tape in the camera."
She wouldn't budge when asked about her "hottest same-sex hookup." With a laugh, the singer said, "I don't think so. I've given you enough."
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite