Fergie and Josh Duhamel 'Definitely Want Another' Kid
- Photo: KVS/Andrade/Pacific Coast News1 of 15
- Photo: LKA/ARB/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: @joshduhamel/Instagram6 of 15
- Photo: Instagram7 of 15
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet8 of 15
- Photo: @joshduhamel/Twitter9 of 15
- Photo: AO1/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Alex Berliner/BEImages/Rex USA12 of 15
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet14 of 15
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
The Dutchess hits Wall Street! Fergie stopped by the New York Stock Exchange in Manhattan's Financial District to ring the closing bell on Wednesday, April 23. There, she spoke to Us Weekly about the joys of mommyhood and updates on her upcoming solo album.
"It's all about balance," 39-year-old Fergie told Us of being a first-time working mom. "It's all about increments," Josh Duhamel's wife explained. "I've been learning to balance my time in smaller chunks. That's the secret."
The Black Eyed Peas singer welcomed Axl, her first child, back in November. Since then, she and the "Safe Haven" hunk, 41, have shared updates from their happy household with their tot. During a Reddit AMA last month, Duhamel told fans how he loves "watching [Axl] develop into a little boy. Sitting up, holding a bottle or cursing around in his walker. You don't think it's a big deal," the proud papa added, "until you see your kid doing it."
"We definitely want another one," Fergie told Us of the couple's plans to expand their family. "But there are no plans anytime in the near future."
Indeed, Fergie has been busy compiling material for her next studio album. "I'm in the writing phase," she explained, revealing that she was "inspired by Coachella." The "Big Girls Don't Cry" crooner added, "I just have such an eclectic music taste and it just reminded me of that."
In between taking care of Axl and working on her tunes, the singer has been busy fulfilling her partnerships with brands like Avon and Brown Shoe Company -- the latter, which she joined for its 100 Years on the NYSE celebration on Wednesday.
"Well, I got to ring the closing bell, which is not something that everyone gets to do in their lifetime," she gushed to Us, "So it was definitely a bucket list milestone event!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite