Fergie and Josh Duhamel 'Definitely Want Another' Kid
- Photo: KVS/Andrade/Pacific Coast News1 of 15
- Photo: LKA/ARB/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: @joshduhamel/Instagram6 of 15
- Photo: Instagram7 of 15
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet8 of 15
- Photo: @joshduhamel/Twitter9 of 15
- Photo: AO1/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Alex Berliner/BEImages/Rex USA12 of 15
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Birdman' Venice Review: Michael Keaton as an Actor With Caped-Crusader IssuesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:34:00 AM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Death: Say Goodbye toMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:29:00 AM
- Black TV Producer Wrongly Detained in Beverly Hills Says 'Ferguson Resonated In My Mind&MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 11:09:00 PM
- Emmys 2014: TheWrap's Complete CoverageMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 9:51:00 PM
- The 6 Best Moments From The 'Chelsea Lately' Series FinaleMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 9:49:00 PM
- 'Birdman' Venice Review: Michael Keaton as an Actor With Caped-Crusader Issues
The Dutchess hits Wall Street! Fergie stopped by the New York Stock Exchange in Manhattan's Financial District to ring the closing bell on Wednesday, April 23. There, she spoke to Us Weekly about the joys of mommyhood and updates on her upcoming solo album.
"It's all about balance," 39-year-old Fergie told Us of being a first-time working mom. "It's all about increments," Josh Duhamel's wife explained. "I've been learning to balance my time in smaller chunks. That's the secret."
The Black Eyed Peas singer welcomed Axl, her first child, back in November. Since then, she and the "Safe Haven" hunk, 41, have shared updates from their happy household with their tot. During a Reddit AMA last month, Duhamel told fans how he loves "watching [Axl] develop into a little boy. Sitting up, holding a bottle or cursing around in his walker. You don't think it's a big deal," the proud papa added, "until you see your kid doing it."
"We definitely want another one," Fergie told Us of the couple's plans to expand their family. "But there are no plans anytime in the near future."
Indeed, Fergie has been busy compiling material for her next studio album. "I'm in the writing phase," she explained, revealing that she was "inspired by Coachella." The "Big Girls Don't Cry" crooner added, "I just have such an eclectic music taste and it just reminded me of that."
In between taking care of Axl and working on her tunes, the singer has been busy fulfilling her partnerships with brands like Avon and Brown Shoe Company -- the latter, which she joined for its 100 Years on the NYSE celebration on Wednesday.
"Well, I got to ring the closing bell, which is not something that everyone gets to do in their lifetime," she gushed to Us, "So it was definitely a bucket list milestone event!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite