Fergie: I'm Not Pregnant, Just Heavier
- Photo: RRS/Promotional1 of 16
- Photo: AO1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Victor Decolongon/Getty Images/.5 of 16
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: LOUIS LANZANO/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: @fergie/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: @Fergie/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Russell James/SELF11 of 16
- Photo: Russell James/SELF12 of 16
- Photo: Russell James/SELF13 of 16
- Photo: Russell James/SELF14 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Fergie's got an announcement to make, but it's probably not the one fans have been expecting.
The musician, 37, visited the "Rachael Ray Show" on Sept. 20, where she talked candidly about the pressure to have a child with her husband of three years, actor Josh Duhamel, 39.
"[People ask if I'm pregnant] every time I fluctuate a few pounds. Like right now, I'm a couple pounds up," the Black Eyed Peas singer said. "Sometimes I go a couple pounds down and I wear the clothes that are more fitted, but people kind of look at me because they're expecting [that] it's that time. We do hope for children and that will be coming up, but it's not yet."
For now, the singer is happy to spend quality time with her hubby, who recently wrapped production on the movie "Safe Haven" with Julianne Hough, 24. "I love [wearing] sweats," Fergie said of their low-key lifestyle. "I steal Josh's T-shirts. It's fun! They're baggy and he likes it."
One thing Fergie doesn't like, however, is when Duhamel watches her get ready before leaving the house. "I hate when he comes in in the middle of me getting ready. It just ruins the whole thing," the California native laughed. "I'm always like, 'Get out!' You want to come out and present."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Fergie: I'm Not Pregnant, Just Heavier
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite