Fergie: I'm Not Pregnant, Just Heavier
- Photo: RRS/Promotional1 of 16
- Photo: AO1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Victor Decolongon/Getty Images/.5 of 16
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: LOUIS LANZANO/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: @fergie/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: @Fergie/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Russell James/SELF11 of 16
- Photo: Russell James/SELF12 of 16
- Photo: Russell James/SELF13 of 16
- Photo: Russell James/SELF14 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Fergie's got an announcement to make, but it's probably not the one fans have been expecting.
The musician, 37, visited the "Rachael Ray Show" on Sept. 20, where she talked candidly about the pressure to have a child with her husband of three years, actor Josh Duhamel, 39.
"[People ask if I'm pregnant] every time I fluctuate a few pounds. Like right now, I'm a couple pounds up," the Black Eyed Peas singer said. "Sometimes I go a couple pounds down and I wear the clothes that are more fitted, but people kind of look at me because they're expecting [that] it's that time. We do hope for children and that will be coming up, but it's not yet."
For now, the singer is happy to spend quality time with her hubby, who recently wrapped production on the movie "Safe Haven" with Julianne Hough, 24. "I love [wearing] sweats," Fergie said of their low-key lifestyle. "I steal Josh's T-shirts. It's fun! They're baggy and he likes it."
One thing Fergie doesn't like, however, is when Duhamel watches her get ready before leaving the house. "I hate when he comes in in the middle of me getting ready. It just ruins the whole thing," the California native laughed. "I'm always like, 'Get out!' You want to come out and present."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Fergie: I'm Not Pregnant, Just Heavier
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite