Fergie: I'm Not Pregnant, Just Heavier
- Photo: RRS/Promotional1 of 16
- Photo: AO1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Victor Decolongon/Getty Images/.5 of 16
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: LOUIS LANZANO/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: @fergie/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: @Fergie/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Russell James/SELF11 of 16
- Photo: Russell James/SELF12 of 16
- Photo: Russell James/SELF13 of 16
- Photo: Russell James/SELF14 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Fergie's got an announcement to make, but it's probably not the one fans have been expecting.
The musician, 37, visited the "Rachael Ray Show" on Sept. 20, where she talked candidly about the pressure to have a child with her husband of three years, actor Josh Duhamel, 39.
"[People ask if I'm pregnant] every time I fluctuate a few pounds. Like right now, I'm a couple pounds up," the Black Eyed Peas singer said. "Sometimes I go a couple pounds down and I wear the clothes that are more fitted, but people kind of look at me because they're expecting [that] it's that time. We do hope for children and that will be coming up, but it's not yet."
For now, the singer is happy to spend quality time with her hubby, who recently wrapped production on the movie "Safe Haven" with Julianne Hough, 24. "I love [wearing] sweats," Fergie said of their low-key lifestyle. "I steal Josh's T-shirts. It's fun! They're baggy and he likes it."
One thing Fergie doesn't like, however, is when Duhamel watches her get ready before leaving the house. "I hate when he comes in in the middle of me getting ready. It just ruins the whole thing," the California native laughed. "I'm always like, 'Get out!' You want to come out and present."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Fergie: I'm Not Pregnant, Just Heavier
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite