Fergie: I'm Not Pregnant, Just Heavier
- Photo: RRS/Promotional1 of 16
- Photo: AO1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Victor Decolongon/Getty Images/.5 of 16
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: LOUIS LANZANO/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: @fergie/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: @Fergie/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Russell James/SELF11 of 16
- Photo: Russell James/SELF12 of 16
- Photo: Russell James/SELF13 of 16
- Photo: Russell James/SELF14 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
Fergie's got an announcement to make, but it's probably not the one fans have been expecting.
The musician, 37, visited the "Rachael Ray Show" on Sept. 20, where she talked candidly about the pressure to have a child with her husband of three years, actor Josh Duhamel, 39.
"[People ask if I'm pregnant] every time I fluctuate a few pounds. Like right now, I'm a couple pounds up," the Black Eyed Peas singer said. "Sometimes I go a couple pounds down and I wear the clothes that are more fitted, but people kind of look at me because they're expecting [that] it's that time. We do hope for children and that will be coming up, but it's not yet."
For now, the singer is happy to spend quality time with her hubby, who recently wrapped production on the movie "Safe Haven" with Julianne Hough, 24. "I love [wearing] sweats," Fergie said of their low-key lifestyle. "I steal Josh's T-shirts. It's fun! They're baggy and he likes it."
One thing Fergie doesn't like, however, is when Duhamel watches her get ready before leaving the house. "I hate when he comes in in the middle of me getting ready. It just ruins the whole thing," the California native laughed. "I'm always like, 'Get out!' You want to come out and present."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Fergie: I'm Not Pregnant, Just Heavier
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite