Fergie: I'm Not Pregnant, Just Heavier
- Photo: RRS/Promotional1 of 16
- Photo: AO1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Victor Decolongon/Getty Images/.5 of 16
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: LOUIS LANZANO/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: @fergie/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: @Fergie/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Russell James/SELF11 of 16
- Photo: Russell James/SELF12 of 16
- Photo: Russell James/SELF13 of 16
- Photo: Russell James/SELF14 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Grey's Anatomy Exclusive First Look: Grey Sloan Inundated After Possible Terrorist AttackMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War CriminalsMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- HBO Shows Are Coming to Amazon PrimeMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:40:00 AM
- Who Was Named People's "Most Beautiful" Star? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&
Fergie's got an announcement to make, but it's probably not the one fans have been expecting.
The musician, 37, visited the "Rachael Ray Show" on Sept. 20, where she talked candidly about the pressure to have a child with her husband of three years, actor Josh Duhamel, 39.
"[People ask if I'm pregnant] every time I fluctuate a few pounds. Like right now, I'm a couple pounds up," the Black Eyed Peas singer said. "Sometimes I go a couple pounds down and I wear the clothes that are more fitted, but people kind of look at me because they're expecting [that] it's that time. We do hope for children and that will be coming up, but it's not yet."
For now, the singer is happy to spend quality time with her hubby, who recently wrapped production on the movie "Safe Haven" with Julianne Hough, 24. "I love [wearing] sweats," Fergie said of their low-key lifestyle. "I steal Josh's T-shirts. It's fun! They're baggy and he likes it."
One thing Fergie doesn't like, however, is when Duhamel watches her get ready before leaving the house. "I hate when he comes in in the middle of me getting ready. It just ruins the whole thing," the California native laughed. "I'm always like, 'Get out!' You want to come out and present."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Fergie: I'm Not Pregnant, Just Heavier
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite