Fergie, Josh Duhamel Renew Wedding Vows
- Photo: Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 11
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com3 of 11
- Photo: Jay Holden/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 11
- Photo: Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: MARION CURTIS/.8 of 11
- Photo: JDH/JCP/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Grayson Alexander/Retna Ltd.10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Fox Renews 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project,' 'Brooklyn Nine-MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 4:00:00 PM
- 'One Tree Hill's' Robert Buckley Joins CW Pilot 'iZombie&apoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Paramount to Honor Oracle Co-Founder Larry Ellison at Gala Benefiting Cancer Research at USCMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Exclusive: The Blacklist Casts Tom's "Brother" MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:42:00 PM
- Black Sails: Is Billy Dead?MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:28:00 PM
- Fox Renews 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project,' 'Brooklyn Nine-
The couple, who first said "I Do" in front of hundreds of guests in Malibu on Jan. 10, 2009, wed again with just the two of them and a minister outside Santa Barbara, Calif.
"It was a total surprise for Fergie," a source tells Us. Duhamel, 37, whisked Fergie, 34, away via private helicopter from Los Angeles to the resort town (where Oprah Winfrey has a home), according to RadarOnline.com, which first reported the news. There, a limo was waiting to bring the couple -- who first began dating in 2004 -- to the luxe Bacara Resort & Spa, located about 20 minutes away.
During their 15-minute ceremony, held on a bluff overlooking the ocean, Fergie was "crying and very emotional," a source tells Radar. Another insider describes the moment to Us as "really romantic, great views of the Pacific, sunset ceremony." Afterward, the couple had a romantic dinner at the resort's upscale Miro eatery.
"They had the whole restaurant to themselves and left before the first customers came in," a source tells Radar.
Following the meal, the couple left hand-in-hand to return to the helicopter, which flew them back to Los Angeles. Fergie and Duhamel's first year of marriage has been rocky. In November, a stripper named Nicole Forrester alleged they carried on an affair while he was shooting the comedy "Life As We Know It in Atlanta," a claim both Fergie and Duhamel have denied. A source tells the new issue of Us Weekly that the incident actually made their marriage stronger.
More on Wonderwall:
More from Us Weekly:
From Crowd Ignite