- Photo: Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 11
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com3 of 11
- Photo: Jay Holden/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 11
- Photo: Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: MARION CURTIS/.8 of 11
- Photo: JDH/JCP/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Grayson Alexander/Retna Ltd.10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
The couple, who first said "I Do" in front of hundreds of guests in Malibu on Jan. 10, 2009, wed again with just the two of them and a minister outside Santa Barbara, Calif.
"It was a total surprise for Fergie," a source tells Us. Duhamel, 37, whisked Fergie, 34, away via private helicopter from Los Angeles to the resort town (where Oprah Winfrey has a home), according to RadarOnline.com, which first reported the news. There, a limo was waiting to bring the couple -- who first began dating in 2004 -- to the luxe Bacara Resort & Spa, located about 20 minutes away.
During their 15-minute ceremony, held on a bluff overlooking the ocean, Fergie was "crying and very emotional," a source tells Radar. Another insider describes the moment to Us as "really romantic, great views of the Pacific, sunset ceremony." Afterward, the couple had a romantic dinner at the resort's upscale Miro eatery.
"They had the whole restaurant to themselves and left before the first customers came in," a source tells Radar.
Following the meal, the couple left hand-in-hand to return to the helicopter, which flew them back to Los Angeles. Fergie and Duhamel's first year of marriage has been rocky. In November, a stripper named Nicole Forrester alleged they carried on an affair while he was shooting the comedy "Life As We Know It in Atlanta," a claim both Fergie and Duhamel have denied. A source tells the new issue of Us Weekly that the incident actually made their marriage stronger.
More on Wonderwall:
More from Us Weekly:
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite