Fergie, Josh Duhamel visit Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan to prep dog for baby
- Photo: @fergie/Twitter1 of 9
- Photo: AP1/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Goodwin/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/.3 of 9
- Photo: @fergie/Instagram4 of 9
- Photo: JD/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Wonderwall6 of 9
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
The Duhamel family is getting ready for baby -- including dog Zoe! Expecting their first child any day now, pregnant Fergie and husband Josh Duhamel are busy making final preparations to bring their baby boy home.
On Tuesday, Fergie tweeted a photo posing outside her home with Duhamel, Zoe and famed dog trainer Cesar Millan. "@joshduhamel & I getting our doggie daughter ready for her new brother with @cesarmillan," the Black Eyed Peas singer, 38, captioned the cute photo. In the shot, the "Safe Haven" actor, 40, goes barefoot in sweatpants and a white T-shirt while holding dachshund Zoe. Nearing the end of her pregnancy, Fergie hid her baby bump in an all black ensemble, flats, dark sunglasses and a large hat.
A source confirms to Us Weekly that the Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan star offered his services to the famous couple. "Fergs and Josh are huge dog people. They thought it would be a good thing to do and Cesar offered," the insider tells Us.
In June last year, Duhamel told that he wanted to have a baby with his wife before getting another dog. "We're going to focus on a human first," Duhamel said. "We're going to focus on raising a human and then maybe we'll get a dog after that." At the time, the actor was confident that Zoe would adjust well to welcoming a baby into their family. "We know how Zoe is and she's really good around kids," he told Us.
During a press conference for his new movie "Scenic Route" on Aug. 15, the dad-to-be told reporters that he's impressed by how Fergie has handled the pregnancy. "She's taken really good care of herself, she's happy, she's in great spirits, she looks beautiful and I'm just really proud of her more than anything," he said. "And I'm really excited to meet this little dude. I can't wait."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite