Fergie, Josh Duhamel visit Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan to prep dog for baby
- Photo: @fergie/Twitter1 of 9
- Photo: AP1/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Goodwin/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/.3 of 9
- Photo: @fergie/Instagram4 of 9
- Photo: JD/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Wonderwall6 of 9
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
The Duhamel family is getting ready for baby -- including dog Zoe! Expecting their first child any day now, pregnant Fergie and husband Josh Duhamel are busy making final preparations to bring their baby boy home.
On Tuesday, Fergie tweeted a photo posing outside her home with Duhamel, Zoe and famed dog trainer Cesar Millan. "@joshduhamel & I getting our doggie daughter ready for her new brother with @cesarmillan," the Black Eyed Peas singer, 38, captioned the cute photo. In the shot, the "Safe Haven" actor, 40, goes barefoot in sweatpants and a white T-shirt while holding dachshund Zoe. Nearing the end of her pregnancy, Fergie hid her baby bump in an all black ensemble, flats, dark sunglasses and a large hat.
A source confirms to Us Weekly that the Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan star offered his services to the famous couple. "Fergs and Josh are huge dog people. They thought it would be a good thing to do and Cesar offered," the insider tells Us.
In June last year, Duhamel told that he wanted to have a baby with his wife before getting another dog. "We're going to focus on a human first," Duhamel said. "We're going to focus on raising a human and then maybe we'll get a dog after that." At the time, the actor was confident that Zoe would adjust well to welcoming a baby into their family. "We know how Zoe is and she's really good around kids," he told Us.
During a press conference for his new movie "Scenic Route" on Aug. 15, the dad-to-be told reporters that he's impressed by how Fergie has handled the pregnancy. "She's taken really good care of herself, she's happy, she's in great spirits, she looks beautiful and I'm just really proud of her more than anything," he said. "And I'm really excited to meet this little dude. I can't wait."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite