Fergie, Josh Duhamel visit Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan to prep dog for baby
- Photo: @fergie/Twitter1 of 9
- Photo: AP1/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Goodwin/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/.3 of 9
- Photo: @fergie/Instagram4 of 9
- Photo: JD/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Wonderwall6 of 9
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
The Duhamel family is getting ready for baby -- including dog Zoe! Expecting their first child any day now, pregnant Fergie and husband Josh Duhamel are busy making final preparations to bring their baby boy home.
On Tuesday, Fergie tweeted a photo posing outside her home with Duhamel, Zoe and famed dog trainer Cesar Millan. "@joshduhamel & I getting our doggie daughter ready for her new brother with @cesarmillan," the Black Eyed Peas singer, 38, captioned the cute photo. In the shot, the "Safe Haven" actor, 40, goes barefoot in sweatpants and a white T-shirt while holding dachshund Zoe. Nearing the end of her pregnancy, Fergie hid her baby bump in an all black ensemble, flats, dark sunglasses and a large hat.
A source confirms to Us Weekly that the Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan star offered his services to the famous couple. "Fergs and Josh are huge dog people. They thought it would be a good thing to do and Cesar offered," the insider tells Us.
In June last year, Duhamel told that he wanted to have a baby with his wife before getting another dog. "We're going to focus on a human first," Duhamel said. "We're going to focus on raising a human and then maybe we'll get a dog after that." At the time, the actor was confident that Zoe would adjust well to welcoming a baby into their family. "We know how Zoe is and she's really good around kids," he told Us.
During a press conference for his new movie "Scenic Route" on Aug. 15, the dad-to-be told reporters that he's impressed by how Fergie has handled the pregnancy. "She's taken really good care of herself, she's happy, she's in great spirits, she looks beautiful and I'm just really proud of her more than anything," he said. "And I'm really excited to meet this little dude. I can't wait."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite