Fergie on Josh: 'I'm not a jealous person'Related: Celeb Gloss, Fergie, Josh Duhamel
- Photo: Martin Schoeller/Glamour1 of 6
By Molly McGonigle
Fergie loves to push boundaries. But when you get down to it, the singer works hard on everything: the Black Eyed Peas, charity work, solo tours, and being a doting wife to Josh Duhamel. And her ability to do it all has made her Glamour's Woman of the Year. Fergie talks to the magazine about her hot hubby (and the cheating rumors), being successful and her advice for young girls.
On reaching this level of success and fulfilling her dreams:
"For some lucky reason or gift from God, I've known what I wanted to do since I was a little girl. And even through disappointments and rejection, there was something inside of me that wouldn't give up. I'm a survivor, and I'm very driven."
RELATED: Read the full interview at Glamour
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite