Fergie Putting Solo Career on Hold for Josh Duhamel
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Josephine Santos/Pacific Coast News2 of 6
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Fergie fans are going to have to wait a while for the singer's next solo album.
In 2006, the Black Eyed Peas singer released her debut solo album, "The Dutchess." Now, instead of putting together her sophomore album, the pop star, 36, wants to focus on spending more time with hubby Josh Duhamel.
On Wednesday, Fergie, whose real name is Stacy Ferguson, told "Access Hollywood," "I've got a lot on my plate, and this year is more about simplifying and really paying attention to the projects that I have on my plate and spending some time with the hubby, you know?"
Fergie told the Daily Mail in 2009, "Am I getting broody? Oh, definitely! But I want to finish this tour first before I start a family." (At the time she was in the midst of the Black Eyed Peas' The E.N.D world tour, which ended in November 2010.)
Duhamel told Hollywoodlife.com last April that he wanted seven kids with Fergie, adding, "I'm a supporter of adoption."
Since Fergie and Duhamel, 38, married in January 2009, the "Glamorous" singer's been busy. Besides performing with the Black Eyed Peas, the star released her own line of women's footwear and, like newlywed Reese Witherspoon, launched her own Avon fragrance.
So what domestic duties are in store for Fergie and Duhamel? "Cleaning out my closet," she said. "That's been a big thing this year -- huge for me -- purging and splurging. I finally am at the place where I'm letting it go. I'm cleaning things out and I'm starting to make more purchases for myself."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite