Fergie reveals unique cure for morning sickness
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: LUCAS JACKSON/Reuters2 of 12
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 12
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters4 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: JXC/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Patrick Semansky/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
By Entertainment Tonight
Fergie opened up Thursday for the first time about her pregnancy and revealed that she plans on taking a natural approach throughout her journey to motherhood.
Speaking on "Good Morning America," the 37-year-old Black Eyed Peas singer said she's already found an alternative remedy to combat morning sickness. "I've been doing acupuncture, which really helps with that [morning sickness], and Chinese herbs," she said.
"I'm just going to play it by ear and see how things go and let the natural instincts kick in," said Fergie, who announced to the world last month on Twitter that she was expecting a child with husband Josh Duhamel, 40.
"We're thrilled," she gushed, recalling the moment she found out that she was pregnant. "I know that my husband told everybody what I said -- my quote when we found out, 'This [blank] just got real,'" she said. "It's true, when that moment occurs to you that, yeah, there's going to be a human being growing inside of you. It's reality. It's amazing."
While the singer has slowed the pace of her music career and other interests to focus on becoming a mom, she confirmed to "GMA" that she'll continue to keep writing music whenever she finds the inspiration. "It always is so spastic, my writing," she said. "I could have one thought and it be so weird and have nothing to do with anything that's going on in my life," she said.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite