Fergie reveals unique cure for morning sickness
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: LUCAS JACKSON/Reuters2 of 12
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 12
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters4 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: JXC/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Patrick Semansky/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks11 of 12
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
By Entertainment Tonight
Fergie opened up Thursday for the first time about her pregnancy and revealed that she plans on taking a natural approach throughout her journey to motherhood.
Speaking on "Good Morning America," the 37-year-old Black Eyed Peas singer said she's already found an alternative remedy to combat morning sickness. "I've been doing acupuncture, which really helps with that [morning sickness], and Chinese herbs," she said.
"I'm just going to play it by ear and see how things go and let the natural instincts kick in," said Fergie, who announced to the world last month on Twitter that she was expecting a child with husband Josh Duhamel, 40.
"We're thrilled," she gushed, recalling the moment she found out that she was pregnant. "I know that my husband told everybody what I said -- my quote when we found out, 'This [blank] just got real,'" she said. "It's true, when that moment occurs to you that, yeah, there's going to be a human being growing inside of you. It's reality. It's amazing."
While the singer has slowed the pace of her music career and other interests to focus on becoming a mom, she confirmed to "GMA" that she'll continue to keep writing music whenever she finds the inspiration. "It always is so spastic, my writing," she said. "I could have one thought and it be so weird and have nothing to do with anything that's going on in my life," she said.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite