Fergie reveals unique cure for morning sickness
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: LUCAS JACKSON/Reuters2 of 12
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 12
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters4 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: JXC/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Patrick Semansky/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Sound of Music' Ratings: 5 Milestones It Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:11:40 AM
- 'Nurse 3D' Trailer Teases Erotic Thrills and Bloody Kills on Valentine's MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 8:54:30 AM
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look DealMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:54:27 AM
- Early Ratings: 'Sound of Music' Looks Like a Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:46:24 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Reminds Viewers Just How Sensitive Los Angeles Reporters Are To 'Cold&aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:43:14 AM
- 'Sound of Music' Ratings: 5 Milestones It Hit for NBC
By Entertainment Tonight
Fergie opened up Thursday for the first time about her pregnancy and revealed that she plans on taking a natural approach throughout her journey to motherhood.
Speaking on "Good Morning America," the 37-year-old Black Eyed Peas singer said she's already found an alternative remedy to combat morning sickness. "I've been doing acupuncture, which really helps with that [morning sickness], and Chinese herbs," she said.
"I'm just going to play it by ear and see how things go and let the natural instincts kick in," said Fergie, who announced to the world last month on Twitter that she was expecting a child with husband Josh Duhamel, 40.
"We're thrilled," she gushed, recalling the moment she found out that she was pregnant. "I know that my husband told everybody what I said -- my quote when we found out, 'This [blank] just got real,'" she said. "It's true, when that moment occurs to you that, yeah, there's going to be a human being growing inside of you. It's reality. It's amazing."
While the singer has slowed the pace of her music career and other interests to focus on becoming a mom, she confirmed to "GMA" that she'll continue to keep writing music whenever she finds the inspiration. "It always is so spastic, my writing," she said. "I could have one thought and it be so weird and have nothing to do with anything that's going on in my life," she said.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite