Fergie reveals unique cure for morning sickness
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: LUCAS JACKSON/Reuters2 of 12
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 12
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters4 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: JXC/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Patrick Semansky/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks11 of 12
More Celeb News
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Nicki Minaj Welcome at This NY High School, After Alma Mater Rejects HerMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Ashley Judd Has Tough Couple of Weekends at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:47:00 PM
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Claims She Was Detained by LAPD, Mistaken for ProstitutMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:36:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars' Julianne Hough: "I Might Be Even Harder on Derek"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 1:34:00 PM
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"
By Entertainment Tonight
Fergie opened up Thursday for the first time about her pregnancy and revealed that she plans on taking a natural approach throughout her journey to motherhood.
Speaking on "Good Morning America," the 37-year-old Black Eyed Peas singer said she's already found an alternative remedy to combat morning sickness. "I've been doing acupuncture, which really helps with that [morning sickness], and Chinese herbs," she said.
"I'm just going to play it by ear and see how things go and let the natural instincts kick in," said Fergie, who announced to the world last month on Twitter that she was expecting a child with husband Josh Duhamel, 40.
"We're thrilled," she gushed, recalling the moment she found out that she was pregnant. "I know that my husband told everybody what I said -- my quote when we found out, 'This [blank] just got real,'" she said. "It's true, when that moment occurs to you that, yeah, there's going to be a human being growing inside of you. It's reality. It's amazing."
While the singer has slowed the pace of her music career and other interests to focus on becoming a mom, she confirmed to "GMA" that she'll continue to keep writing music whenever she finds the inspiration. "It always is so spastic, my writing," she said. "I could have one thought and it be so weird and have nothing to do with anything that's going on in my life," she said.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out the many women who have been wooed by George Clooney over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Feeling Great'
From Crowd Ignite