Fergie "Definitely" Thinking About Motherhood
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: © RD/ Kabik/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
By Dana Flax
Does Fergie ever think about motherhood?
RELATED VIDEO: Fergie and Josh go for a run
“Definitely,” the Black Eyed Peas singer told British Cosmopolitan. “But I want to finish this tour first before trying to start a family. We're never going to be at this time of our lives again so we have to make the most of it.”
RELATED: See more photos of Fergie
Though husband Josh Duhamel was accused of infidelity earlier this year, Fergie describes their first year of marriage to the mag as "lovely."
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
“I'm missing him now as I'm on tour with the Black Eyed Peas,” she added. “It's been a month since we saw each other, but we talk every day. It helps that Josh is in showbiz, too.”
Though dedicated to her career for the moment, Fergie admits that she has a domesticated side: “I do love to cook."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite