Fergie "Definitely" Thinking About Motherhood
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: © RD/ Kabik/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
By Dana Flax
Does Fergie ever think about motherhood?
RELATED VIDEO: Fergie and Josh go for a run
“Definitely,” the Black Eyed Peas singer told British Cosmopolitan. “But I want to finish this tour first before trying to start a family. We're never going to be at this time of our lives again so we have to make the most of it.”
RELATED: See more photos of Fergie
Though husband Josh Duhamel was accused of infidelity earlier this year, Fergie describes their first year of marriage to the mag as "lovely."
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
“I'm missing him now as I'm on tour with the Black Eyed Peas,” she added. “It's been a month since we saw each other, but we talk every day. It helps that Josh is in showbiz, too.”
Though dedicated to her career for the moment, Fergie admits that she has a domesticated side: “I do love to cook."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite