Fergie "Definitely" Thinking About Motherhood
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: © RD/ Kabik/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Sondheim himself sings in HBO's 'Six by Sondheim'MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:59:32 AM
- Final suspect in Dutch art heist arrested in UKMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:48:53 AM
- NBC's 'Sound of Music Live': Hollywood's Best ReactionsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:00:00 PM
- Oprah Winfrey Says Goodbye to Nelson Mandela: 'My Hero' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:01:17 PM
- Paul Walker Death: Man Arrested for Allegedly Stealing Part of Wrecked PorscheMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:29:13 PM
- Sondheim himself sings in HBO's 'Six by Sondheim'
By Dana Flax
Does Fergie ever think about motherhood?
RELATED VIDEO: Fergie and Josh go for a run
“Definitely,” the Black Eyed Peas singer told British Cosmopolitan. “But I want to finish this tour first before trying to start a family. We're never going to be at this time of our lives again so we have to make the most of it.”
RELATED: See more photos of Fergie
Though husband Josh Duhamel was accused of infidelity earlier this year, Fergie describes their first year of marriage to the mag as "lovely."
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
“I'm missing him now as I'm on tour with the Black Eyed Peas,” she added. “It's been a month since we saw each other, but we talk every day. It helps that Josh is in showbiz, too.”
Though dedicated to her career for the moment, Fergie admits that she has a domesticated side: “I do love to cook."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite