Fergie: 'West made hip-hop gay-friendly'
- Photo: RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Fernando Leon/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital4 of 7
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Stephen Colbert Tells Female Voters to Dig the GOP 'Sausage Fest' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:24:44 AM
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Reveals First Look at Variety Show 'HitRecord on TV' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:15:10 AM
- Could it be the year newcomers dominate Grammys?MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:55:51 AM
- Richard Branson: Nelson Mandela's Secret Attempt to Prevent the Iraq War (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:52:31 AM
- Iconic Saratoga Springs, NY, restaurant for saleMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:14:01 AM
- Stephen Colbert Tells Female Voters to Dig the GOP 'Sausage Fest' (Video)
The singer insists West has always pushed the boundaries of rap with his experimental music and super-stylish dress sense.
And Fergie is adamant the "Stronger" hitmaker has made a hugh difference in bringing hip-hop to the gay community.
She tells MTV.com, "Kanye West really did a great thing for hip-hop and made it very mixed and open."
She also reserves some credit her Black Eyed Peas band mates, will.i.am, apl.de.ap and Taboo, adding, "They're completely gay-friendly. Are you kidding me? Look at how they dress!"
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite