Feud Watch: Ke$ha vs. Britney; Snooki vs. LindsayRelated: Hot Gossip, Britney Spears, Lily Allen, Lindsay Lohan, Courtney Love, Snooki
- Photo: LTB/VMAB/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: James Palmer/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever AfterMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:32:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight's' Director, Stars Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke Celebrate &aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
- Cannes: IFC Buys North American Rights to 'The Selfish Giant'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
- Paddy Considine and Fares Fares Join Tom Hardy Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:55:22 PM
- Steven Soderbergh Is Looking to Direct Clive Owen in Cinemax Series MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:53:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever After
Suffering from Olympics withdrawal? Then check out our favorite year-round sport: celebrity feuding. Here's the rundown of the latest dissing matches ...
No one will ever confuse Ke$ha's vocal skills on "Tik Tok" with, say, Barbra Streisand singing "Evergreen" or Whitney Houston B.C. (before crack). But that hasn't stopped the on-the-rise popster from taking aim at the warbling (or lack thereof) of her blond, mussy-haired peer, Britney Spears.
In an interview with Scotland's Daily Record, Ke$ha calls "bulls---" on Britney for lip-synching her way through her super-successful Circus tour.
"I don't think that's fair at all for people who are going to see the show," she kvetches. "I think if you are going to be a singer, you should sing. If you are going to be a dancer, you should dance. If you are going to do a combination of the two, you should make it very clear when you are singing and very clear when you are dancing. I would never do that to my fans."
RELATED: Check out more fights and feuds
And even though Ke$ha, who lent backup vocals to Brit's ditty "Lace and Leather," offers up the standard "no offense" defense, she insists she wouldn't resort to moving her lips to a pre-recorded track.
"I have been up at three in the morning for a television show with jet lag, but I refuse to mime," she proclaims. "It's treating people as if they are too stupid to realize you are not actually singing. Sometimes it is hard to sing and dance at the same time, but I would rather be off and be real and genuine about it to my fans ... When I am singing I may sound [like] s--- sometimes, but at least you'll know I'm singing."
In other bad-mouthing news, Lindsay Lohan hit a new low this week.
And no, it wasn't because she took another step toward an inevitable porn career by posing for a magazine spread with her panties pulled down to reveal her nekkid backside (find the pics yourself -- we feel too dirty to link them) or compared her last two rehab stints to "a vacation" in yet another depressing, blame-deflecting interview with a British tabloid.
LiLo's latest nadir comes courtesy of none other than Snooki, the deep-fried-Cheeto-hued star of "Jersey Shore." During an appearance on Wednesday at Virginia's James Madison University (this is apparently what now passes for intellectual discourse on college campuses), Snooks commented on a recent encounter with the spiraling starlet.
The guidette's verdict on Lohan: "She's gross."
That's gotta sting.
RELATED: See pics of Lindsay
And finally, we bring you the tale of two train wrecks, for whom it's almost always the worst of times.
We won't make your head hurt with the weeks-long Twitter war that's been going on between Courtney Love and Lily Allen. Instead, we'll give you the CliffsNotes version of the venom: During her usual deluge of barely coherent tweets, the lately Madame-esque-looking rocker accused the British singer of inhaling "massive amounts" of illegal substances, which prompted Lily to aim for one of Courtney's sore spots by opining that the Widow Cobain, who insists she's living clean these days, could use an intervention.
In between, each has also posted unflattering pics of the other and hurled various insults: Courtney called Lily a brat and used the f-word (as in "fat"), while Allen opted for the phrase "paranoid, drug-addled lunatic." The latter, however, seems to be looking for an off-ramp to the higher road.
"In retrospect, having read her Twitter updates and found them quite hard to decipher, I think she is in trouble and in need of help," Lily pitied on Wednesday. "I hope she has people looking out for her."
If you're wondering what triggered the hostilities, it apparently started at the Brit Awards last month, when Courtney was convinced that Lily had banned anyone else from wearing Chanel on the red carpet, a move that she viewed as an act of war. Love, it seems, had to resort to styling Miu Miu. Horrors!
Read more Hot Gossip
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite