Summer Music Festivals: Celebrity Field GuideRelated: Field Guide, Anne Hathaway, Drew Barrymore, Justin Long, Katy Perry, Amy Winehouse, Jay-Z, Snoop Lion
- Photo: Splash News3 of 12
Location: Indio, CA/ Time: April/ Celebrity breed: All of 'em
This three-day festival should basically be called Hollywood Relocated because every year scores of celebs trek the 150 miles into the desert (and by trek, I mean drink champagne in an air-conditioned limo) to see some of the biggest musicians (e.g. Paul McCartney and The Cure) along with up-and-coming bands across multiple stages.
Combine 120-degree heat with tens of thousands of people, and one wouldn't expect this to be a celebrity oasis. But the fest certainly accommodates its VIPs with a large, shaded section as well as exclusive backstage access, and the Palm Springs resorts aren't too shabby either. However, that doesn't stop many from roaming the desert with the best of them. Anne Hathaway was spotted rocking out to Paul McCartney this year along with a multitude of stars, from Adrian Grenier to David Hasselhoff to Chloe Sevigny. At least Anne kept it real.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite