Fielder-Civil blasts transsexual affair claim
- Photo: WENN/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Lawrence/Keeble/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Lawrence/Keeble/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Lawrence/Keeble/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Lawrence/ Keeble/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Ringo/Pacific Coast News7 of 9
- Photo: Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious MaidsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
- Idris Elba and Girlfriend Welcome SonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Aereo CEO 'Hoping for a Clear Decision' From Supreme CourtMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Parenthood Season Finale Recap: Amber and Ryan's New Obstacle and Haddie's Big SecMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Parks and Recreation Finale Enlists Workaholics' Blake AndersonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:23:00 AM
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious Maids
A rep for Amy Winehouse's ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil has denied allegations he jeopardized his reunion with the singer by romancing a transsexual teenage impersonator of the "Back To Black" star, insisting they "only met once."
The couple divorced last year after the Grammy-winner admitted adultery in court papers, but they subsequently revived their relationship and are now said to be planning to re-marry.
On Friday, Fielder-Civil was rocked by allegations from a 17-year-old transsexual, known only as Mia, who claims to have enjoyed a fling with the recovering drug addict.
Fielder-Civil, who was released from prison last year after he was jailed on charges of grievous bodily harm and perverting the course of justice, is adamant he was never in a "relationship" with Mia because they only "met once."
A representative for Fielder-Civil tells British newspaper the Daily Mail, "Blake denies that he had a relationship with the person in question. They have only met once, there was no relationship and he is talking to his lawyers regarding the story."
Related: More Amy Winehouse photos
From Crowd Ignite