Fielder-Civil blasts transsexual affair claim
- Photo: WENN/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Lawrence/Keeble/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Lawrence/Keeble/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Lawrence/Keeble/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Lawrence/ Keeble/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Ringo/Pacific Coast News7 of 9
- Photo: Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- Shia LaBeouf given plea deal deadline in courtMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:27:09 AM
- Do Supernatural Shows Need a Human Element?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:14:00 AM
- Natalie Imbruglia turning to online datingMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 6:57:35 AM
- Kevin McHale shocked by racy quiz showMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 6:44:49 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad again
A rep for Amy Winehouse's ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil has denied allegations he jeopardized his reunion with the singer by romancing a transsexual teenage impersonator of the "Back To Black" star, insisting they "only met once."
The couple divorced last year after the Grammy-winner admitted adultery in court papers, but they subsequently revived their relationship and are now said to be planning to re-marry.
On Friday, Fielder-Civil was rocked by allegations from a 17-year-old transsexual, known only as Mia, who claims to have enjoyed a fling with the recovering drug addict.
Fielder-Civil, who was released from prison last year after he was jailed on charges of grievous bodily harm and perverting the course of justice, is adamant he was never in a "relationship" with Mia because they only "met once."
A representative for Fielder-Civil tells British newspaper the Daily Mail, "Blake denies that he had a relationship with the person in question. They have only met once, there was no relationship and he is talking to his lawyers regarding the story."
Related: More Amy Winehouse photos
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Gaze
From Crowd Ignite