Hilary Duff Debuts Post-Baby Bod in Skintight Leopard-Print Jeans
- Photo: Dmac/Premiere/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: DMac/Rocstar/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Revolutionpix/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Hilary Duff/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: EKA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: @HaylieK/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: RevolutionPix/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
Hilary Duff has made her post-birth debut!
The star, who welcomed baby Luca Cruz into the world just a week ago, stepped out in West Hollywood on Thursday for the first time since giving birth.
Clad in skintight leopard-print skinny jeans, a blue-violet blouse and towering platform sandals, Duff, 24, was all smiles while making her way to a hair salon, sans her and hubby Mike Comrie's newest bundle of joy.
Early Tuesday morning, the new mom took to Twitter to reveal her newfound respect for motherhood.
"4 am...Sleepy eyed. Feeding baby..whew this job is no joke!" Duff, 24, tweeted early that day.
"Luca fed! Mamma fed! Time to do it all again in 2 hours! Oh how life has changed! Lol In such a wonderful way :)" she posted the day before.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite