Hilary Duff Debuts Post-Baby Bod in Skintight Leopard-Print Jeans
- Photo: Dmac/Premiere/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: DMac/Rocstar/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Revolutionpix/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Hilary Duff/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: EKA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: @HaylieK/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: RevolutionPix/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:34:51 AM
- Apple, Google and Facebook Call for More Controls on Government SurveillanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:30:47 AM
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scores IMAX ReleaseMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:14:40 AM
- Kennedy Center Honors Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine, Carlos SantanaMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:13:20 AM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Alive and Relatively Well in 'Sherlock' Season 3 InteractiMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:11:08 AM
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of Series
Hilary Duff has made her post-birth debut!
The star, who welcomed baby Luca Cruz into the world just a week ago, stepped out in West Hollywood on Thursday for the first time since giving birth.
Clad in skintight leopard-print skinny jeans, a blue-violet blouse and towering platform sandals, Duff, 24, was all smiles while making her way to a hair salon, sans her and hubby Mike Comrie's newest bundle of joy.
Early Tuesday morning, the new mom took to Twitter to reveal her newfound respect for motherhood.
"4 am...Sleepy eyed. Feeding baby..whew this job is no joke!" Duff, 24, tweeted early that day.
"Luca fed! Mamma fed! Time to do it all again in 2 hours! Oh how life has changed! Lol In such a wonderful way :)" she posted the day before.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Bells
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite