See Lady Gaga's Debut Fragrance Bottle
- Photo: @LadyGaga/Twitter1 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG2 of 9
- Photo: Uncredited/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Louie Angelo/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Kin Cheung/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Han Myung-Gu/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: CHAA/ZDS/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Susan Lyne to Exit Post as AOL Brand Group CEOMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Publicity Team Apologizes for 'Headless Day' CamMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:45:00 PM
- IMG Names Karen Brodkin President of Business AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:10:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77
It's been almost two years in the making, but Lady Gaga is finally ready to release new details on her debut fragrance; in particular, a pic of the bottle!
"Looks like photos of my perfume are being leaked. Oh you fashion editors I could just crinkle my hands at you!" the "Born This Way" singer tweeted along with the pic below on Wednesday.
The fragrance, named Fame, has the same elaborate and edgy appearance as the singer's iconic wardrobe. Beneath the spiky gold topper, the actual perfume is black.
The back of its box lists what fans can expect the scent to smell like, which is written in very Gaga language: "tears of Belladonna, crushed heart of Tiger Orchidea with a black veil of incense, pulverized apricot and the combinative essences of saffron and honey drops."
After the 26-year-old superstar signed a deal with Coty Inc. (the perfumer behind celebrity scents by David Beckham, Jennifer Lopez and Sarah Jessica Parker) back in September 2010, fans speculated that the Grammy-winning artist's debut scent would be named Monster. Fame pays tribute to her debut studio album, "The Fame," which was released in 2008 and reached triple-platinum certification in the U.S.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite