See Lady Gaga's Debut Fragrance Bottle
- Photo: @LadyGaga/Twitter1 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG2 of 9
- Photo: Uncredited/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Louie Angelo/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Kin Cheung/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Han Myung-Gu/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: CHAA/ZDS/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Katie Couric to Interview Michael Bloomberg for YahooMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:57:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan Is a 'Prisoner' on OWN Series: 'It's My Last Shot&MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:24:00 PM
- Emerson College Opens L.A. Campus on Sunset Blvd. With Hollywood Gala (Photos)MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:11:00 PM
- 'True Detective' Season Finale: Darkness, Yeah-uhMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:02:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on Twitter
It's been almost two years in the making, but Lady Gaga is finally ready to release new details on her debut fragrance; in particular, a pic of the bottle!
"Looks like photos of my perfume are being leaked. Oh you fashion editors I could just crinkle my hands at you!" the "Born This Way" singer tweeted along with the pic below on Wednesday.
The fragrance, named Fame, has the same elaborate and edgy appearance as the singer's iconic wardrobe. Beneath the spiky gold topper, the actual perfume is black.
The back of its box lists what fans can expect the scent to smell like, which is written in very Gaga language: "tears of Belladonna, crushed heart of Tiger Orchidea with a black veil of incense, pulverized apricot and the combinative essences of saffron and honey drops."
After the 26-year-old superstar signed a deal with Coty Inc. (the perfumer behind celebrity scents by David Beckham, Jennifer Lopez and Sarah Jessica Parker) back in September 2010, fans speculated that the Grammy-winning artist's debut scent would be named Monster. Fame pays tribute to her debut studio album, "The Fame," which was released in 2008 and reached triple-platinum certification in the U.S.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite