See Lady Gaga's Debut Fragrance Bottle
- Photo: @LadyGaga/Twitter1 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG2 of 9
- Photo: Uncredited/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Louie Angelo/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Kin Cheung/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Han Myung-Gu/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: CHAA/ZDS/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
It's been almost two years in the making, but Lady Gaga is finally ready to release new details on her debut fragrance; in particular, a pic of the bottle!
"Looks like photos of my perfume are being leaked. Oh you fashion editors I could just crinkle my hands at you!" the "Born This Way" singer tweeted along with the pic below on Wednesday.
The fragrance, named Fame, has the same elaborate and edgy appearance as the singer's iconic wardrobe. Beneath the spiky gold topper, the actual perfume is black.
The back of its box lists what fans can expect the scent to smell like, which is written in very Gaga language: "tears of Belladonna, crushed heart of Tiger Orchidea with a black veil of incense, pulverized apricot and the combinative essences of saffron and honey drops."
After the 26-year-old superstar signed a deal with Coty Inc. (the perfumer behind celebrity scents by David Beckham, Jennifer Lopez and Sarah Jessica Parker) back in September 2010, fans speculated that the Grammy-winning artist's debut scent would be named Monster. Fame pays tribute to her debut studio album, "The Fame," which was released in 2008 and reached triple-platinum certification in the U.S.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite