See Lady Gaga's Debut Fragrance Bottle
- Photo: @LadyGaga/Twitter1 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG2 of 9
- Photo: Uncredited/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Louie Angelo/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Kin Cheung/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Han Myung-Gu/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: CHAA/ZDS/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
It's been almost two years in the making, but Lady Gaga is finally ready to release new details on her debut fragrance; in particular, a pic of the bottle!
"Looks like photos of my perfume are being leaked. Oh you fashion editors I could just crinkle my hands at you!" the "Born This Way" singer tweeted along with the pic below on Wednesday.
The fragrance, named Fame, has the same elaborate and edgy appearance as the singer's iconic wardrobe. Beneath the spiky gold topper, the actual perfume is black.
The back of its box lists what fans can expect the scent to smell like, which is written in very Gaga language: "tears of Belladonna, crushed heart of Tiger Orchidea with a black veil of incense, pulverized apricot and the combinative essences of saffron and honey drops."
After the 26-year-old superstar signed a deal with Coty Inc. (the perfumer behind celebrity scents by David Beckham, Jennifer Lopez and Sarah Jessica Parker) back in September 2010, fans speculated that the Grammy-winning artist's debut scent would be named Monster. Fame pays tribute to her debut studio album, "The Fame," which was released in 2008 and reached triple-platinum certification in the U.S.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jake Talks 'Code'
Watch as Jake Gyllenhaal talks about his upcoming flick "Source Code."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite