Flo Rida facing big tax bill
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Rapper Flo Rida has been slapped with a tax bill for over $1 million.
RELATED: Celebs who owe the most taxes
Flo Rida, real name Tramar Dillard, is accused of falling behind on payments to officials at the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for money earned in 2009 and a tax lien was filed against him in a Miami-Dade County court in Florida on Sept. 7, 2012.
The hip-hop star's lawyer, Reginald Mathis, insists the matter is being looked in to and and will be resolved as soon as possible.
RELATED: The most bizarre celeb burglaries
He tells GossipExtra.com, "The accountants are checking into it. We know there were some issues with the year 2009, international expenses and the likes. Whatever Flo owes, he will pay. But I'm confident it's not $1 million!"
The allegations of unpaid taxes are not the only legal issues facing Flo Rida -- he is also being sued over an outstanding bill for a home security system and was recently ordered to pay $432,704 to the organizers of an Australian music festival after he reportedly failed to show up as scheduled.
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite