Flo Rida facing big tax bill
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Rapper Flo Rida has been slapped with a tax bill for over $1 million.
RELATED: Celebs who owe the most taxes
Flo Rida, real name Tramar Dillard, is accused of falling behind on payments to officials at the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for money earned in 2009 and a tax lien was filed against him in a Miami-Dade County court in Florida on Sept. 7, 2012.
The hip-hop star's lawyer, Reginald Mathis, insists the matter is being looked in to and and will be resolved as soon as possible.
RELATED: The most bizarre celeb burglaries
He tells GossipExtra.com, "The accountants are checking into it. We know there were some issues with the year 2009, international expenses and the likes. Whatever Flo owes, he will pay. But I'm confident it's not $1 million!"
The allegations of unpaid taxes are not the only legal issues facing Flo Rida -- he is also being sued over an outstanding bill for a home security system and was recently ordered to pay $432,704 to the organizers of an Australian music festival after he reportedly failed to show up as scheduled.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite