- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire1 of 13
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: WENN4 of 13
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin5 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Richard Young/Promotional11 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Aviva Drescher Signs on to 'Real Housewives of New York' (Again)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:41:10 PM
- Ryan Seacrest, Simon Cowell React to Mentor Mike Darnell's Fox Exit MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:34:30 PM
- Cannes Deal Wrap: Weinstein Co., Lionsgate Score Sunny Sales at Rain-Drenched MarketMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:27:40 PM
- Cannes: Sony Pictures Classic Acquires Jim Jarmusch's 'Only Lovers Left Alive&MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:04:13 PM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects Boost
Florence Welch's fiery red hair is here to stay.
"I'm a lifer now," the Florence + the Machine frontwoman tells the June issue of Marie Claire. "I've tried going back to brown, but I don't recognize myself."
In addition to her bold hair color, the "Shake It Out" singer, 25, is also known for wearing ornate, avant garde clothing by Chanel, Gucci, Givenchy and Valentino. That's because she's not a fan of casual street clothes. "My face isn't right for them," she explains.
When it comes to dressing up for red carpet events, "I've got a teenager's sense of romanticism," Welch admits. "Like, when you're 15 and you think, 'Oh, I could just die!"
Since bursting onto the music scene in 2009, Welch has worked hard to create an image and sound that is authentically her own. "In the beginning I was a lot younger, drunker and more glib. I've learned not to hide behind a veil of irony -- to talk about my work in a more honest way," she says.
"I'm completely in love with the world but also terrified of it," Welch tells Marie Claire. "It creates some overwhelming feelings. Wanting to battle out that joy and fear is part of my music."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Who Am I?
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite