Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebs Under 30Related: Listomania, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks1 of 11
By Wonderwall Editors
They are young, gorgeous and very, very rich. Forbes investigated Hollywood's highest-paid celebrities under 30 for 2012, and more than half of them are women, with pop singers far outnumbering actors. Click through to see who ranks highest in the under-30 set in terms of gross revenue from album and tickets sales, movie fees and endorsements ...
No. 1: Taylor Swift
Apparently, it pays to sing about your exes. Between May 2011 and May 2012, 23-year-old Taylor Swift reportedly grossed an estimated $57 million, which probably adds up to a cool mil for each time Joe Jonas, John Mayer and Jake Gyllenhaal begged her not to immortalize their failings as boyfriends in song.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite