Foxy Brown threatens to sue bloggers over Jay-Z gossip
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: DS7/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Patrick McMullan/.3 of 11
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Al Powers/PowersImagery.com/.7 of 11
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 11
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Rapper Foxy Brown is threatening legal action against gossip bloggers amid false reports suggesting she has been badmouthing Jay-Z by allegedly accusing him of engaging in gay sex and taking her virginity when she was 15.
The "Candy" hit maker was rumored to have dished on her former mentor's dirty secrets at a recent baby shower she attended, supposedly revealing all about how Jay-Z bedded her when he was 27 and she was still a teen. The online reports, which first appeared on MediaTakeOut, also claimed that he had a secret affair with a former New York Knicks basketball player.
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
However, Brown insists the blogs are full of lies and she is planning to sue. She tells TMZ, "The atrociousness of this story sickened me to my stomach. Any and everyone involved will be contacted by my attorney. In all my years in the music industry, these are the most disgusting and disrespectful allegations I've ever experienced. This fictitious story ... with NO audio, visual or written interview, clearly was concocted with malicious intent.
"Jay has only been wonderful to me and my family, a great friend throughout all the years I've known him and we had nothing but great success as a team. Beyonce, his wife, has always been gracious and sweet to me. ... I will NOT let any undercover hater create discord and disrespect my name and reputation. This disrespect will NOT be tolerated."
RELATED: Kim Kardashian's tightest looks
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite