Foxy Brown threatens to sue bloggers over Jay-Z gossip
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: DS7/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Patrick McMullan/.3 of 11
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Al Powers/PowersImagery.com/.7 of 11
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 11
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 10 Things You Missed at SXSW: Leslie Bibb Is Writing a Movie, Robert Duvall Needs Money and EveryoneMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army VetsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:02:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 10 Things You Missed at SXSW: Leslie Bibb Is Writing a Movie, Robert Duvall Needs Money and Everyone
Rapper Foxy Brown is threatening legal action against gossip bloggers amid false reports suggesting she has been badmouthing Jay-Z by allegedly accusing him of engaging in gay sex and taking her virginity when she was 15.
The "Candy" hit maker was rumored to have dished on her former mentor's dirty secrets at a recent baby shower she attended, supposedly revealing all about how Jay-Z bedded her when he was 27 and she was still a teen. The online reports, which first appeared on MediaTakeOut, also claimed that he had a secret affair with a former New York Knicks basketball player.
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
However, Brown insists the blogs are full of lies and she is planning to sue. She tells TMZ, "The atrociousness of this story sickened me to my stomach. Any and everyone involved will be contacted by my attorney. In all my years in the music industry, these are the most disgusting and disrespectful allegations I've ever experienced. This fictitious story ... with NO audio, visual or written interview, clearly was concocted with malicious intent.
"Jay has only been wonderful to me and my family, a great friend throughout all the years I've known him and we had nothing but great success as a team. Beyonce, his wife, has always been gracious and sweet to me. ... I will NOT let any undercover hater create discord and disrespect my name and reputation. This disrespect will NOT be tolerated."
RELATED: Kim Kardashian's tightest looks
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite