Foxy Brown threatens to sue bloggers over Jay-Z gossip
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: DS7/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Patrick McMullan/.3 of 11
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Al Powers/PowersImagery.com/.7 of 11
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 11
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Rapper Foxy Brown is threatening legal action against gossip bloggers amid false reports suggesting she has been badmouthing Jay-Z by allegedly accusing him of engaging in gay sex and taking her virginity when she was 15.
The "Candy" hit maker was rumored to have dished on her former mentor's dirty secrets at a recent baby shower she attended, supposedly revealing all about how Jay-Z bedded her when he was 27 and she was still a teen. The online reports, which first appeared on MediaTakeOut, also claimed that he had a secret affair with a former New York Knicks basketball player.
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
However, Brown insists the blogs are full of lies and she is planning to sue. She tells TMZ, "The atrociousness of this story sickened me to my stomach. Any and everyone involved will be contacted by my attorney. In all my years in the music industry, these are the most disgusting and disrespectful allegations I've ever experienced. This fictitious story ... with NO audio, visual or written interview, clearly was concocted with malicious intent.
"Jay has only been wonderful to me and my family, a great friend throughout all the years I've known him and we had nothing but great success as a team. Beyonce, his wife, has always been gracious and sweet to me. ... I will NOT let any undercover hater create discord and disrespect my name and reputation. This disrespect will NOT be tolerated."
RELATED: Kim Kardashian's tightest looks
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite