Foxy Brown threatens to sue bloggers over Jay-Z gossip
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: DS7/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Patrick McMullan/.3 of 11
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Al Powers/PowersImagery.com/.7 of 11
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 11
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
Rapper Foxy Brown is threatening legal action against gossip bloggers amid false reports suggesting she has been badmouthing Jay-Z by allegedly accusing him of engaging in gay sex and taking her virginity when she was 15.
The "Candy" hit maker was rumored to have dished on her former mentor's dirty secrets at a recent baby shower she attended, supposedly revealing all about how Jay-Z bedded her when he was 27 and she was still a teen. The online reports, which first appeared on MediaTakeOut, also claimed that he had a secret affair with a former New York Knicks basketball player.
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
However, Brown insists the blogs are full of lies and she is planning to sue. She tells TMZ, "The atrociousness of this story sickened me to my stomach. Any and everyone involved will be contacted by my attorney. In all my years in the music industry, these are the most disgusting and disrespectful allegations I've ever experienced. This fictitious story ... with NO audio, visual or written interview, clearly was concocted with malicious intent.
"Jay has only been wonderful to me and my family, a great friend throughout all the years I've known him and we had nothing but great success as a team. Beyonce, his wife, has always been gracious and sweet to me. ... I will NOT let any undercover hater create discord and disrespect my name and reputation. This disrespect will NOT be tolerated."
RELATED: Kim Kardashian's tightest looks
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite