Frances Bean Cobain: Dave Grohl Never Hit On Me!
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Bennett Raglin/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin8 of 12
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin9 of 12
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin10 of 12
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin11 of 12
More Celeb News
- In the Wake of Longmire's Cancellation, What's Next for A&E?MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:00:00 AM
- Returning Favorites: Inside Scandal's Shocking New SeasonMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:00:00 AM
- 'Big Brother' Final Four Vote Puts Detonators Loyalty to the TestMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 2:13:00 AM
- Sony More Than Quadruples Loss Forecast to $2.15 Billion for Fiscal YearMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 12:19:00 AM
- Jessica Biel Helps 'New Girl' Embrace Single Life While 'Mindy Project&amMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 9:31:00 PM
- In the Wake of Longmire's Cancellation, What's Next for A&E?
According to a report by Gawker, Courtney Love took to her private Twitter account to accuse Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl, 43, of hitting on -- and possibly sleeping with -- her 19-year-old daughter with the late Kurt Cobain, Frances Bean Cobain.
"I hear from Frannie's roommate that @davegrohl hit on frances," Love, 47, wrote, in a series of nonsensical tweets. "I'm not mad at her, him i am about to shoot dead." Love added that she had received confirmation from "reliable sources and a driver" that her daughter and Grohl did in fact have a tryst at his Laurel Canyon home. In her final tweet, Love referred to him as a "gross old man macking on kurt cobains only child."
An outraged Cobain opened up to Us Weekly on Thursday about her mother's recent accusations against Grohl.
"While I'm generally silent on the affairs of my biological mother, her recent tirade has taken a gross turn," Cobain tells Us. "I have never been approached by Dave Grohl in more than a platonic way. I'm in a monogamous relationship [with the Rambles' Isaiah Silva], and very happy."Adds Cobain, "Twitter should ban my mother."
The singer's recent diatribe is just the latest in a string of attacks on Grohl. Previously, Love had accused the former Nirvana drummer of squandering the band's finances and profiting from his association with Cobain, who committed suicide in 1994.
Grohl also quickly shot down Love's accusations, issuing a statement Thursday through his rep.
"Unfortunately, Courtney is on another hateful Twitter rant," the rocker explained. "These new accusations are upsetting, offensive, and absolutely untrue."
Love and her only daughter have certainly had their own share of issues over the years. Cobain currently has a restraining order out against her estranged mother, and cites the troubled singer's incessant drug use and erratic behavior in her decision to distance herself from Love.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite