Frances Bean Cobain: Dave Grohl Never Hit On Me!
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Bennett Raglin/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin8 of 12
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin9 of 12
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin10 of 12
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin11 of 12
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
According to a report by Gawker, Courtney Love took to her private Twitter account to accuse Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl, 43, of hitting on -- and possibly sleeping with -- her 19-year-old daughter with the late Kurt Cobain, Frances Bean Cobain.
"I hear from Frannie's roommate that @davegrohl hit on frances," Love, 47, wrote, in a series of nonsensical tweets. "I'm not mad at her, him i am about to shoot dead." Love added that she had received confirmation from "reliable sources and a driver" that her daughter and Grohl did in fact have a tryst at his Laurel Canyon home. In her final tweet, Love referred to him as a "gross old man macking on kurt cobains only child."
An outraged Cobain opened up to Us Weekly on Thursday about her mother's recent accusations against Grohl.
"While I'm generally silent on the affairs of my biological mother, her recent tirade has taken a gross turn," Cobain tells Us. "I have never been approached by Dave Grohl in more than a platonic way. I'm in a monogamous relationship [with the Rambles' Isaiah Silva], and very happy."Adds Cobain, "Twitter should ban my mother."
The singer's recent diatribe is just the latest in a string of attacks on Grohl. Previously, Love had accused the former Nirvana drummer of squandering the band's finances and profiting from his association with Cobain, who committed suicide in 1994.
Grohl also quickly shot down Love's accusations, issuing a statement Thursday through his rep.
"Unfortunately, Courtney is on another hateful Twitter rant," the rocker explained. "These new accusations are upsetting, offensive, and absolutely untrue."
Love and her only daughter have certainly had their own share of issues over the years. Cobain currently has a restraining order out against her estranged mother, and cites the troubled singer's incessant drug use and erratic behavior in her decision to distance herself from Love.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBlake's Style
From Crowd Ignite