- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Bennett Raglin/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin8 of 12
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin9 of 12
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin10 of 12
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
According to a report by Gawker, Courtney Love took to her private Twitter account to accuse Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl, 43, of hitting on -- and possibly sleeping with -- her 19-year-old daughter with the late Kurt Cobain, Frances Bean Cobain.
"I hear from Frannie's roommate that @davegrohl hit on frances," Love, 47, wrote, in a series of nonsensical tweets. "I'm not mad at her, him i am about to shoot dead." Love added that she had received confirmation from "reliable sources and a driver" that her daughter and Grohl did in fact have a tryst at his Laurel Canyon home. In her final tweet, Love referred to him as a "gross old man macking on kurt cobains only child."
An outraged Cobain opened up to Us Weekly on Thursday about her mother's recent accusations against Grohl.
"While I'm generally silent on the affairs of my biological mother, her recent tirade has taken a gross turn," Cobain tells Us. "I have never been approached by Dave Grohl in more than a platonic way. I'm in a monogamous relationship [with the Rambles' Isaiah Silva], and very happy."Adds Cobain, "Twitter should ban my mother."
The singer's recent diatribe is just the latest in a string of attacks on Grohl. Previously, Love had accused the former Nirvana drummer of squandering the band's finances and profiting from his association with Cobain, who committed suicide in 1994.
Grohl also quickly shot down Love's accusations, issuing a statement Thursday through his rep.
"Unfortunately, Courtney is on another hateful Twitter rant," the rocker explained. "These new accusations are upsetting, offensive, and absolutely untrue."
Love and her only daughter have certainly had their own share of issues over the years. Cobain currently has a restraining order out against her estranged mother, and cites the troubled singer's incessant drug use and erratic behavior in her decision to distance herself from Love.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Katy Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite