Frank Sinatra's widow slams Mia Farrow's 'phony' baby daddy hint about Ronan
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Jose Luis Magana/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: AP; WENN/.3 of 6
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 6
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:02:00 PM
- A&E Sets Premiere Date for Longmire Season 3MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:40:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco Chops Off Her HairMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:18:00 PM
- NBC's Comedy Playground Slammed With Trademark Infringement, Unfair Competition SuitMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4
Sounds like someone has gotten under Barbara Sinatra's skin. The widow of the late Frank Sinatra offered her two cents on Mia Farrow's recent tease that Ronan Farrow, long assumed to be her son with ex Woody Allen, may "possibly" in fact by Frank Sinatra's child.
"I can't hardly believe that," Barbara told The Desert Sun on Oct 2, shortly after Mia's headline-making interview with Vanity Fair was released. "It's just a bunch of junk. There's always junk written -- lies that aren't true."
Barbara was the "My Way" singer's fourth and final wife, and was wed to Frank for 22 years until his death in 1998 at age 82. When reached for comment by the Desert Sun, she hadn't yet heard of the explosive Vanity Fair story, but called the story "a phony deal," and pointed out that Ronan, 25, was not named at all in Frank's massive estate.
Frank's daughter Nancy Sinatra, Jr., simply told the magazine that journalist, lawyer and human activist Ronan was "a big part of us, and we are blessed to have him in our lives."
Sniffed Nancy, "It sounds like a phony to me."
What did Ronan -- said to be in talks for his own MSNBC show -- have to say about the brouhaha? "Listen, we're all *possibly* Frank Sinatra's son."
Allen, 77, told the Hollywood Reporter via his rep, "The article is so fictitious and extravagantly absurd that he is not going to comment."
Now 68, Farrow was wed to Sinatra from 1966 to 1968, but told the magazine they "never really split up."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite