Frank Sinatra's widow slams Mia Farrow's 'phony' baby daddy hint about Ronan
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Jose Luis Magana/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: AP; WENN/.3 of 6
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 6
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
Sounds like someone has gotten under Barbara Sinatra's skin. The widow of the late Frank Sinatra offered her two cents on Mia Farrow's recent tease that Ronan Farrow, long assumed to be her son with ex Woody Allen, may "possibly" in fact by Frank Sinatra's child.
"I can't hardly believe that," Barbara told The Desert Sun on Oct 2, shortly after Mia's headline-making interview with Vanity Fair was released. "It's just a bunch of junk. There's always junk written -- lies that aren't true."
Barbara was the "My Way" singer's fourth and final wife, and was wed to Frank for 22 years until his death in 1998 at age 82. When reached for comment by the Desert Sun, she hadn't yet heard of the explosive Vanity Fair story, but called the story "a phony deal," and pointed out that Ronan, 25, was not named at all in Frank's massive estate.
Frank's daughter Nancy Sinatra, Jr., simply told the magazine that journalist, lawyer and human activist Ronan was "a big part of us, and we are blessed to have him in our lives."
Sniffed Nancy, "It sounds like a phony to me."
What did Ronan -- said to be in talks for his own MSNBC show -- have to say about the brouhaha? "Listen, we're all *possibly* Frank Sinatra's son."
Allen, 77, told the Hollywood Reporter via his rep, "The article is so fictitious and extravagantly absurd that he is not going to comment."
Now 68, Farrow was wed to Sinatra from 1966 to 1968, but told the magazine they "never really split up."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite