Frank Sinatra's widow slams Mia Farrow's 'phony' baby daddy hint about Ronan
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Jose Luis Magana/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: AP; WENN/.3 of 6
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 6
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Sounds like someone has gotten under Barbara Sinatra's skin. The widow of the late Frank Sinatra offered her two cents on Mia Farrow's recent tease that Ronan Farrow, long assumed to be her son with ex Woody Allen, may "possibly" in fact by Frank Sinatra's child.
"I can't hardly believe that," Barbara told The Desert Sun on Oct 2, shortly after Mia's headline-making interview with Vanity Fair was released. "It's just a bunch of junk. There's always junk written -- lies that aren't true."
Barbara was the "My Way" singer's fourth and final wife, and was wed to Frank for 22 years until his death in 1998 at age 82. When reached for comment by the Desert Sun, she hadn't yet heard of the explosive Vanity Fair story, but called the story "a phony deal," and pointed out that Ronan, 25, was not named at all in Frank's massive estate.
Frank's daughter Nancy Sinatra, Jr., simply told the magazine that journalist, lawyer and human activist Ronan was "a big part of us, and we are blessed to have him in our lives."
Sniffed Nancy, "It sounds like a phony to me."
What did Ronan -- said to be in talks for his own MSNBC show -- have to say about the brouhaha? "Listen, we're all *possibly* Frank Sinatra's son."
Allen, 77, told the Hollywood Reporter via his rep, "The article is so fictitious and extravagantly absurd that he is not going to comment."
Now 68, Farrow was wed to Sinatra from 1966 to 1968, but told the magazine they "never really split up."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite