- Photo: Retna Digital1 of 2
More Celeb News
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apoMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:48:07 PM
- Review: Spirited, sexy version of 'Master Builder'MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:42:37 PM
- Lease to Broadway's biggest theater soldMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:31:38 PM
- Blossoming VOD Service Viewster Adds BBC's 'Skins,' Starz and Shine ProgrMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:26:11 PM
- Ray Manzarek Death: 5 Must-See Performances (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:23:37 PM
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apo
"I just guess at the time it was taboo for a guy like me to be associated with a gal like her," he told MTV News.
At the time, Durst was very public about his feelings for Britney. He even posted on his blog that he'd "never felt this way" before. Brit, for her part, refused to acknowledge the relationship. At one point she admitted to UK's Glamour Magazine that the couple's affair was one-sided and that Fred had "leaped in too deep, too quick."
At least Durst got to enjoy some schadenfreude during Britney's meltdown. He tells MTV, "I look back on it as very interesting [in terms of] how things have been sort of unraveling for her since, [But] it is what it is. I can sleep at night knowing I made decisions that I wanted to make. [Still] I'm a supporter. I was then, I guess I am now."
You know, Fred, we hear she's single again ...
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite