Furious Justin Bieber threatens to attack snapper
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Palace Lee/Pacific Coast News4 of 9
- Photo: Robb Cohen/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Lai Seng Sin/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Rodriguez gives it to viewers straight with El ReyMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:02:28 AM
- Efron: I'll Accept MTV Movie Award Shirtless!MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:37:00 AM
- Ruffalo and Bomer Kiss In 'The Normal Heart' TeaserMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:18:00 AM
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 5:49:00 AM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Rodriguez gives it to viewers straight with El Rey
Justin Bieber has sparked fears he is on the verge of a meltdown after launching himself at a photographer in London on Friday, March 13, and challenging him to a fight.
The pop superstar left his hotel in the British capital on Friday afternoon and dashed to a waiting car, knocking into a snapper outside as he jumped into the vehicle.
The photographer was heard complaining about being shoved out of the way by the star, when Bieber opened the car door and launched himself at the man, yelling, "What the f**k did you say? What did you say? I'm gonna f**king beat the f**k out of you."
Bieber was held back by members of his entourage as he attempted to swing punches at the snapper, before being bundled back into the car.
He subsequently addressed the drama in a series of posts on his Twitter page, writing, "Ahhhhh! Rough morning. Trying to feel better for this show tonight but let the paps (sic) get the best of me... Sometimes when people r shoving cameras in your face all day and yelling the worst thing possible at u... Well I'm human. Rough week... Not gonna let them get the best of me again. Gonna get focused on this show tonight. Adrenaline is high now. Gonna put it on the stage... Only way someone can break u is if u let them."
Bieber is preparing for his final show at London's O2 Arena on Friday night after collapsing backstage during Thursday's performance. He was subsequently hospitalized, but doctors discharged him, and he was deemed well enough to perform.
The latest incident comes after a tumultuous 10 days in London for the star, which included a dispute with nightclub bouncers on his birthday and coming under fire from fans for starting his Monday night show late.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite