Furious Justin Bieber threatens to attack snapper
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Palace Lee/Pacific Coast News4 of 9
- Photo: Robb Cohen/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Lai Seng Sin/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Justin Bieber has sparked fears he is on the verge of a meltdown after launching himself at a photographer in London on Friday, March 13, and challenging him to a fight.
The pop superstar left his hotel in the British capital on Friday afternoon and dashed to a waiting car, knocking into a snapper outside as he jumped into the vehicle.
The photographer was heard complaining about being shoved out of the way by the star, when Bieber opened the car door and launched himself at the man, yelling, "What the f**k did you say? What did you say? I'm gonna f**king beat the f**k out of you."
Bieber was held back by members of his entourage as he attempted to swing punches at the snapper, before being bundled back into the car.
He subsequently addressed the drama in a series of posts on his Twitter page, writing, "Ahhhhh! Rough morning. Trying to feel better for this show tonight but let the paps (sic) get the best of me... Sometimes when people r shoving cameras in your face all day and yelling the worst thing possible at u... Well I'm human. Rough week... Not gonna let them get the best of me again. Gonna get focused on this show tonight. Adrenaline is high now. Gonna put it on the stage... Only way someone can break u is if u let them."
Bieber is preparing for his final show at London's O2 Arena on Friday night after collapsing backstage during Thursday's performance. He was subsequently hospitalized, but doctors discharged him, and he was deemed well enough to perform.
The latest incident comes after a tumultuous 10 days in London for the star, which included a dispute with nightclub bouncers on his birthday and coming under fire from fans for starting his Monday night show late.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "That '70s Show" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite