Furious Justin Bieber threatens to attack snapper
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Palace Lee/Pacific Coast News4 of 9
- Photo: Robb Cohen/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Lai Seng Sin/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Justin Bieber has sparked fears he is on the verge of a meltdown after launching himself at a photographer in London on Friday, March 13, and challenging him to a fight.
The pop superstar left his hotel in the British capital on Friday afternoon and dashed to a waiting car, knocking into a snapper outside as he jumped into the vehicle.
The photographer was heard complaining about being shoved out of the way by the star, when Bieber opened the car door and launched himself at the man, yelling, "What the f**k did you say? What did you say? I'm gonna f**king beat the f**k out of you."
Bieber was held back by members of his entourage as he attempted to swing punches at the snapper, before being bundled back into the car.
He subsequently addressed the drama in a series of posts on his Twitter page, writing, "Ahhhhh! Rough morning. Trying to feel better for this show tonight but let the paps (sic) get the best of me... Sometimes when people r shoving cameras in your face all day and yelling the worst thing possible at u... Well I'm human. Rough week... Not gonna let them get the best of me again. Gonna get focused on this show tonight. Adrenaline is high now. Gonna put it on the stage... Only way someone can break u is if u let them."
Bieber is preparing for his final show at London's O2 Arena on Friday night after collapsing backstage during Thursday's performance. He was subsequently hospitalized, but doctors discharged him, and he was deemed well enough to perform.
The latest incident comes after a tumultuous 10 days in London for the star, which included a dispute with nightclub bouncers on his birthday and coming under fire from fans for starting his Monday night show late.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite