Furious Justin Bieber threatens to attack snapper
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Palace Lee/Pacific Coast News4 of 9
- Photo: Robb Cohen/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Lai Seng Sin/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- 'Once Upon a Time' Expands 'Frozen' Cast With Tyler Jacob Moore MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:48:00 PM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's Excelle
Justin Bieber has sparked fears he is on the verge of a meltdown after launching himself at a photographer in London on Friday, March 13, and challenging him to a fight.
The pop superstar left his hotel in the British capital on Friday afternoon and dashed to a waiting car, knocking into a snapper outside as he jumped into the vehicle.
The photographer was heard complaining about being shoved out of the way by the star, when Bieber opened the car door and launched himself at the man, yelling, "What the f**k did you say? What did you say? I'm gonna f**king beat the f**k out of you."
Bieber was held back by members of his entourage as he attempted to swing punches at the snapper, before being bundled back into the car.
He subsequently addressed the drama in a series of posts on his Twitter page, writing, "Ahhhhh! Rough morning. Trying to feel better for this show tonight but let the paps (sic) get the best of me... Sometimes when people r shoving cameras in your face all day and yelling the worst thing possible at u... Well I'm human. Rough week... Not gonna let them get the best of me again. Gonna get focused on this show tonight. Adrenaline is high now. Gonna put it on the stage... Only way someone can break u is if u let them."
Bieber is preparing for his final show at London's O2 Arena on Friday night after collapsing backstage during Thursday's performance. He was subsequently hospitalized, but doctors discharged him, and he was deemed well enough to perform.
The latest incident comes after a tumultuous 10 days in London for the star, which included a dispute with nightclub bouncers on his birthday and coming under fire from fans for starting his Monday night show late.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite