Furious Justin Bieber threatens to attack snapper
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Palace Lee/Pacific Coast News4 of 9
- Photo: Robb Cohen/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Lai Seng Sin/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Justin Bieber has sparked fears he is on the verge of a meltdown after launching himself at a photographer in London on Friday, March 13, and challenging him to a fight.
The pop superstar left his hotel in the British capital on Friday afternoon and dashed to a waiting car, knocking into a snapper outside as he jumped into the vehicle.
The photographer was heard complaining about being shoved out of the way by the star, when Bieber opened the car door and launched himself at the man, yelling, "What the f**k did you say? What did you say? I'm gonna f**king beat the f**k out of you."
Bieber was held back by members of his entourage as he attempted to swing punches at the snapper, before being bundled back into the car.
He subsequently addressed the drama in a series of posts on his Twitter page, writing, "Ahhhhh! Rough morning. Trying to feel better for this show tonight but let the paps (sic) get the best of me... Sometimes when people r shoving cameras in your face all day and yelling the worst thing possible at u... Well I'm human. Rough week... Not gonna let them get the best of me again. Gonna get focused on this show tonight. Adrenaline is high now. Gonna put it on the stage... Only way someone can break u is if u let them."
Bieber is preparing for his final show at London's O2 Arena on Friday night after collapsing backstage during Thursday's performance. He was subsequently hospitalized, but doctors discharged him, and he was deemed well enough to perform.
The latest incident comes after a tumultuous 10 days in London for the star, which included a dispute with nightclub bouncers on his birthday and coming under fire from fans for starting his Monday night show late.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite