Clark Gable's grandson unhappy with Michael Jackson cemetery plans
- Photo: Andrew Gombert / Pool Photos/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: Larry Busacca/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Jay Been / Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:57:49 PM
- John Lasseter, Disney Legends Celebrate 90 Years and Campaign for 'Frozen'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:34:46 PM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: 5 Fleshy, Lace-Draped MomentsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:45:29 PM
- 10 Eye-Popping Stills From Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:14:57 PM
- CBS' Les Moonves on Time Warner Cable Victory: They Couldn't Live Without FootballMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:43:14 PM
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)
The grandson of Clark Gable is fighting Randy Jackson's plans to allow fans into the cemetery where Michael Jackson is interred on the first anniversary of the singer's death.
The King of Pop's younger brother Randy is asking officials to permit mourners to visit the star's tomb in a private section of Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California on June 25.
RELATED: Remembering MJ
In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, he tells fans, "I'm meeting with Forest Lawn and the City of Glendale. Although they have strict rules, I'll do my best 2 (to) see if fans can visit & pay their respects beyond the gates of Forest Lawn, on the 25th."
But the plans have upset the family of screen legend Gable, who is buried in a nearby plot, as they want access to be restricted to relatives.
RELATED: Who else did we lose in 2009?
The "Gone With The Wind" star's grandson, Clark Gable III, tells TMZ.com the mausoleum "wouldn't be as sacred" if fans are allowed inside.
But author Ronald J. Fields, whose grandfather was funnyman W.C. Fields, is backing Jackson's plans, insisting members of the public should be allowed to pay their respects as it would be "moving to them."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite