Gavin DeGraw Discharged From Hospital, Cancels Two Concerts
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: Matt Peyton/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Dimitrious Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Gavin DeGraw is on the mend, but he's not ready to perform again just yet.
Although the singer was discharged Tuesday following Monday morning's vicious attacks in NYC, his rep tells Us Weekly he won't be performing his upcoming Wantagh, NY show on Aug. 12 or his Mansfield, MA show on Aug. 13.
DeGraw also canceled his upcoming Wednesday appearance on "Live With Regis and Kelly."
The 34-year-old "Chariot" singer suffered a concussion, broken nose, black eyes, cuts and bruises. His rep tells Us that police are conducting an investigation of the the incident.
According to the New York Post, the crooner had just wrapped up a night of drinking with pals when he was randomly attacked by a pack of thugs between 3:50 and 4:20 a.m. on 6th Street and 1st Avenue. After his assailants fled, DeGraw stumbled off -- and was then hit by a taxi over a dozen blocks away. Sources told the Post that the attack didn't appear to be a robbery.
DeGraw has been touring this summer with Maroon 5 and Train. He owns a Manhattan apartment and co-owns a bar, the National Underground, with his brother on East Houston Street.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite