Gavin Rossdale's Son, Zuma, 2, Recovering After 'Freak' Fall
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (VMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:04:49 PM
- 'Hours' Review: Paul Walker Says Adieu With One of His Strongest PerformancesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:45:39 PM
- Jason Segel to Play David Foster Wallace Opposite Jesse Eisenberg in 'The End of the Tour&aMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:14:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 7:12 p.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:10:40 PM
- Frank Grillo Steps Into a Lead Role With 'The Purge' SequelMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:52:19 PM
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (V
"It was probably one of the worst nights of our life," Rossdale, 45, told Us Weekly at Saturday's Simon G. Jewelry "Summer Soiree" party in Las Vegas. "It was a freak accident. He fell."
After a trip to the hospital with his panicked parents, Zuma is recovering well from his accidental injury.
"He's doing good now. Kids, they find a way," says Rossdale, also dad to 5-year-old Kingston. "You feel so much when something happens to [your] kids. It's the worst thing in the world."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite