Gavin Rossdale's Son, Zuma, 2, Recovering After 'Freak' Fall
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
"It was probably one of the worst nights of our life," Rossdale, 45, told Us Weekly at Saturday's Simon G. Jewelry "Summer Soiree" party in Las Vegas. "It was a freak accident. He fell."
After a trip to the hospital with his panicked parents, Zuma is recovering well from his accidental injury.
"He's doing good now. Kids, they find a way," says Rossdale, also dad to 5-year-old Kingston. "You feel so much when something happens to [your] kids. It's the worst thing in the world."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite