Gavin Rossdale's Son, Zuma, 2, Recovering After 'Freak' Fall
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Biggest TV Winners and LosersMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:47:27 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus on the 'Enough Said' Scene With James Gandolfini Moviegoers AlMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:02:09 PM
- Snapchat Files For Restraining Order Against Angry Co-FounderMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 2:52:18 PM
- Netflix Acquires Mitt Romney Documentary Set to Debut After SundanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 2:41:13 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'
"It was probably one of the worst nights of our life," Rossdale, 45, told Us Weekly at Saturday's Simon G. Jewelry "Summer Soiree" party in Las Vegas. "It was a freak accident. He fell."
After a trip to the hospital with his panicked parents, Zuma is recovering well from his accidental injury.
"He's doing good now. Kids, they find a way," says Rossdale, also dad to 5-year-old Kingston. "You feel so much when something happens to [your] kids. It's the worst thing in the world."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite