Gavin Rossdale's Son, Zuma, 2, Recovering After 'Freak' Fall
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:48 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:48:49 PM
- Newport Folk Festival celebrates 55th anniversaryMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:48:41 PM
- 'Beneath' Director Ben Ketai on Sam Raimi's Tutelage, Claustrophobic CoalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Yes! Former WWE champ catches suspected burglarMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:39:18 PM
- 'Agent Carter' First Episodes to Be Directed by 'Captain America: Winter MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:29:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:48 p.m. EDT
"It was probably one of the worst nights of our life," Rossdale, 45, told Us Weekly at Saturday's Simon G. Jewelry "Summer Soiree" party in Las Vegas. "It was a freak accident. He fell."
After a trip to the hospital with his panicked parents, Zuma is recovering well from his accidental injury.
"He's doing good now. Kids, they find a way," says Rossdale, also dad to 5-year-old Kingston. "You feel so much when something happens to [your] kids. It's the worst thing in the world."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite