Gavin Rossdale's Son, Zuma, 2, Recovering After 'Freak' Fall
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
"It was probably one of the worst nights of our life," Rossdale, 45, told Us Weekly at Saturday's Simon G. Jewelry "Summer Soiree" party in Las Vegas. "It was a freak accident. He fell."
After a trip to the hospital with his panicked parents, Zuma is recovering well from his accidental injury.
"He's doing good now. Kids, they find a way," says Rossdale, also dad to 5-year-old Kingston. "You feel so much when something happens to [your] kids. It's the worst thing in the world."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite